A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elsa Suh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elsa Suh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suh
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elsa Suh, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holter monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Suh graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Suh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elsa Ealljoo Suh MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Elsa E. Suh practice?
- Dr. Elsa Suh has 1 office location.
Dr. Elsa Suh practices Pediatric Cardiology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Cardiologists.