A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elsa Suh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elsa Suh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elsa Suh, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holter monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Suh graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Suh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elsa Ealljoo Suh MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Elsa E. Suh practice?
- Dr. Elsa Suh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elsa Suh practices Pediatric Cardiology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Tampa Pediatric Specialists.