A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Tekle graduated from Univ I Goteborg, Med Fak, Goteborg, Sweden.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tekle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Rgnl Hospitals & MC
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tekle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elsa Tekle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elsa A. Tekle practice?
Dr. Elsa Tekle practices Anesthesiology near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Tekle, Dr. Bess Tekle, Dr. Bessie Tekle, Dr. Beth Tekle, Dr. Betsy Tekle, Dr. Bette Tekle, Dr. Bettie Tekle, Dr. Bettina Tekle