A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elsa Tekle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Tekle graduated from Univ I Goteborg, Med Fak, Goteborg, Sweden.
Dr. Tekle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elsa Abraha Tekle MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Elsa A. Tekle practice?
- Dr. Elsa Tekle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elsa Tekle practices Anesthesiology near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Fountain Valley Anesthesiologists.