A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elsa Vadakekut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elsa Vadakekut is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadakekut graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vadakekut has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elsa S Vadakekut DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elsa S. Vadakekut practice?
- Dr. Elsa Vadakekut has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elsa Vadakekut practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.