A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elsa Heredia Von Schulenburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elsa Heredia Von Schulenburg is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elsa Heredia Von Schulenburg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heredia Von Schulenburg graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Heredia Von Schulenburg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elsa Heredia Von Schulenburg MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elsa Heredia Von Schulenburg practice?
- Dr. Elsa Heredia Von Schulenburg has 1 office location.
Dr. Elsa Heredia Von Schulenburg practices Pediatrics near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Pediatricians.