A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elsayed Hassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elsayed Hassan is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassan graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Hassan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Richmond University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hassan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elsayed A. Hassan practice?
Dr. Elsayed Hassan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Physiatrists.