A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elsayed Mohamed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elsayed Mohamed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohamed
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Mohamed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elsayed Mohamed, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohamed graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Mohamed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Edward Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital, Rockford, IL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elsayed I Mohamed FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Elsayed I. Mohamed practice?
- Dr. Elsayed Mohamed has 1 office location.
Dr. Elsayed Mohamed practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Internists and Rockford Cardiologists.