A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elsayed Mohamed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elsayed Mohamed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elsayed Mohamed, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohamed graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Mohamed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Edward Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital, Rockford, IL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elsayed I Mohamed FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Elsayed I. Mohamed practice?
- Dr. Elsayed Mohamed has 1 office location.
Dr. Elsayed Mohamed practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Internists and Rockford Cardiologists.