A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elsayed Mohamed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elsayed Mohamed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elsayed Mohamed, MD, FSCAI, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohamed graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Mohamed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital, Rockford, IL
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mohamed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans