Learn more about Dr. Elsayed Mohamed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elsayed Mohamed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elsayed Mohamed, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohamed graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Mohamed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Edward Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital, Rockford, IL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elsayed I Mohamed FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Elsayed I. Mohamed practice?
- Dr. Elsayed Mohamed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elsayed Mohamed practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Belvidere, IL.
See Rockford Internists and Rockford Cardiologists.