A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Else Tracy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Else Tracy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tracy
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tracy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Tracy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Singing River Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Else Benjamin Tracy MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Else B. Tracy practice?
- Dr. Else Tracy has 1 office location.
Dr. Else Tracy practices Psychiatry near Pascagoula, MS.
See Pascagoula Psychiatrists.