A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elsie Kwon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elsie Kwon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwon graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Kwon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elsie Jung-Min Kwon MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elsie J. Kwon practice?
- Dr. Elsie Kwon has 1 office location.
Dr. Elsie Kwon practices Internal Medicine near Porter Ranch, CA.
See Porter Ranch Internists.