A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elsie Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elsie Levin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elsie Levin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Levin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elsie Levin MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Elsie Levin practice?
- Dr. Elsie Levin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Elsie Levin practices Diagnostic Radiology near Wellesley Hills, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Radiologists.