Overall Review

July 6th, 2016
Far and away the best of the best!
Clearly the most pleasant experience if one needs a mammogram! Quick, easy, delightful staff, looks like a spa, up to date magazines, CNN on the TV and the delightful Dr. Levin! But most important are the brand new X-Ray machines for your mammography. Clear, easily readable and Elsie gives you an immediate diagnosis. I cannot speak more highly of BBDC and Dr. Levin!

December 11th, 2015
Dr. Levin is stellar
Dr. Levin has built a breast center that reflects her personality. Upon entering you feel like you are in a type of sanctuary, where expertise, compassion, and support reign supreme. I would never go anywhere else.

July 1st, 2015
Superior to any other facility!
She is absolutely the best! Sweet as can be and makes you feel so at ease. The best place to have mammograms in the Boston area by far!!!

March 23rd, 2015
she's wonderful and the entire experience is the highest and best that can be offered to women seeking breast screening and testing.

May 4th, 2013
Worth my travel from NJ twice a year!
I have complete confidence in Dr. Levin. Dr. Levin first diagnosed me with breast cancer 9 years ago. A diagnostic mammo indicated (she read it immediately!) that a biopsy was necessary and it was done within the hour! I was so grateful. She called me herself with the results the next day. I had never met her before my mammo and biopsy the previous day. Since then, I have put my breast health in her care...traveiing to Wellesley Hills, MA twice yearly for my annual mammo and my annual breast MRI. She reads my "films" immediately, answers any questions, and instills complete confidence. Beyond that, Dr. Levin is warm, gentle and a thoroughly competent and devoted doctor. You will not be disappointed. She is wonderful. And it gives one such peace of mind to know your results before you leave the facility!