A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elsie Taveras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elsie Taveras, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Body Weight
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Weight Gain
Education & Awards
Dr. Taveras graduated from New York University.
Dr. Taveras has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elsie M Taveras MD and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elsie M. Taveras practice?
- Dr. Elsie Taveras has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elsie Taveras practices Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians.