Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elson Haas
Dr. Elson Haas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Rafael, CA, with another office in San Rafael, CA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and General Practice. Dr. Haas is affiliated with Novato Community Hospital, Marin General Hospital and Novato Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Elson Haas has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Elson Haas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Rafael, CA.
Dr. Michael Rosenbaum
San Rafael, CA 0.09 mi45
Dr. Richard Shames
San Rafael, CA 0.09 mi42
Dr. William Meecham
General Practice, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Medical Oncology
San Rafael, CA 0.21 mi30