A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elson Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elson Lai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lai
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lai Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elson Lai MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elson Lai practice?
- Dr. Elson Lai has 1 office location.
Dr. Elson Lai practices Ophthalmology near Rosemead, CA.
See Rosemead Ophthalmologists.