A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elson Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elson Lai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elson Lai MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elson Lai practice?
- Dr. Elson Lai has 1 office location.
Dr. Elson Lai practices Ophthalmology near Rosemead, CA.
See Rosemead Ophthalmologists.