A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elson So:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elson So is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elson So, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
Education & Awards
Dr. So graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. So has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elson Lee So MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Elson L. So practice?
- Dr. Elson So has 1 office location.
Dr. Elson So practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Neurologists.