A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elspeth Reagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elspeth Reagan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Reagan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Reagan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reagan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan