A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elspeth Reagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reagan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elspeth Reagan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reagan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Reagan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elspeth Monro Reagan MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elspeth M. Reagan practice?
- Dr. Elspeth Reagan has 1 office location.
Dr. Elspeth Reagan practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians and Bronx Psychiatrists.