A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elspeth Reagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elspeth Reagan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reagan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Reagan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elspeth Monro Reagan MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elspeth M. Reagan practice?
- Dr. Elspeth Reagan has 1 office location.
Dr. Elspeth Reagan practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians and Bronx Psychiatrists.