A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elspeth Reagan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reagan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Reagan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reagan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elspeth Reagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elspeth M. Reagan practice?
Dr. Elspeth Reagan practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians and Bronx Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Reagan, Dr. Isabelle Reagan, Dr. Lisa Reagan, Dr. Bette Reagan, Dr. Babette Reagan, Dr. Marybeth Reagan, Dr. Buffy Reagan, Dr. Elsa Reagan