A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elsy Coronado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elsy Coronado is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coronado graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Coronado has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Larkin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elsy M Coronado MD is a female General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elsy M. Coronado practice?
- Dr. Elsy Coronado has 1 office location.
Dr. Elsy Coronado practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Primary Care Doctors and Miami Internists.