A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elsy Coronado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elsy Coronado is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coronado
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coronado Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coronado graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Coronado has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Larkin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elsy M Coronado MD is a female General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elsy M. Coronado practice?
- Dr. Elsy Coronado has 1 office location.
Dr. Elsy Coronado practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami General Practitioners and Miami Internists.