Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eltayeb Massabbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eltayeb Massabbal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Massabbal graduated from University Of Khartoum.
Dr. Massabbal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Massabbal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eltayeb Massabbal practice?
Dr. Eltayeb Massabbal practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ and Bridgeton, NJ.
See Camden Pediatricians.