A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eltayeb Massabbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eltayeb Massabbal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Massabbal graduated from University Of Khartoum.
Dr. Massabbal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eltayeb Idris Massabbal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eltayeb I. Massabbal practice?
- Dr. Eltayeb Massabbal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eltayeb Massabbal practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeton, NJ and Paoli, PA.
See Woodbury Pediatricians.