A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elton Fennell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elton Fennell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elton Fennell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fennell graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Fennell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elton G Fennell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elton G. Fennell practice?
- Dr. Elton Fennell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elton Fennell practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Southbridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, MA.
See Southbridge Family Physicians and Southbridge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.