A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elton Fennell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elton Fennell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elton Fennell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fennell graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Fennell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fennell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elton G. Fennell practice?
Dr. Elton Fennell practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lawrence, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA and Johnson City, TN.
See Lawrence Family Physicians and Lawrence Obstetricians & Gynecologists.