A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elton Katagihara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elton Katagihara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elton Katagihara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Katagihara graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Katagihara has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elton Sadao Katagihara MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elton S. Katagihara practice?
- Dr. Elton Katagihara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elton Katagihara practices Internal Medicine near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Arcadia Internists.