A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elton Lehew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elton Lehew, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehew graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Lehew has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Hosp, Weston, Fl
- The Willough At Naples
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elton Wilmot Lehew MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elton W. Lehew practice?
- Dr. Elton Lehew has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elton Lehew practices Psychiatry near Naples, FL.
See Naples Psychiatrists.