A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elton Lehew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lehew
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lehew Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elton Lehew, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehew graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Lehew has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Hosp, Weston, Fl
- The Willough At Naples
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elton Wilmot Lehew MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elton W. Lehew practice?
- Dr. Elton Lehew has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elton Lehew practices Psychiatry near Naples, FL.
See Naples Psychiatrists.