A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elton Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elton Shapiro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elton Shapiro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkway Regional Medical Center
- Jackson North Medical Center
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elton Timothy Shapiro MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elton T. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Elton Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Elton Shapiro practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists.