A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elvedin Kulenovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elvedin Kulenovic is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kulenovic
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kulenovic Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elvedin Kulenovic, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulenovic graduated from University Of Sarajevo.
Dr. Kulenovic has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elvedin Kulenovic MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Elvedin Kulenovic practice?
- Dr. Elvedin Kulenovic has 1 office location.
Dr. Elvedin Kulenovic practices Diagnostic Radiology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Radiologists.