A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elvin Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elvin Garcia, Rheumatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elvin Garcia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Universidad Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Santiago.
Dr. Garcia has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Edinburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elvin R Garcia MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Elvin R. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Elvin Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Elvin Garcia practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Internists and McAllen Rheumatologists.