A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elvin Mackey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elvin Mackey is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackey graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elvin Mackey MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elvin Mackey practice?
- Dr. Elvin Mackey has 1 office location.
Dr. Elvin Mackey practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists and Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors.