A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elvin Mackey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elvin Mackey is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mackey
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mackey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackey graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elvin Mackey MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elvin Mackey practice?
- Dr. Elvin Mackey has 1 office location.
Dr. Elvin Mackey practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists and Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors.