A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elvin Parson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elvin Parson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elvin Parson, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Parson graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Parson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elvin Bernard Parson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elvin B. Parson practice?
- Dr. Elvin Parson has 1 office location.
Dr. Elvin Parson practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Addiction Specialists.