A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elvin Parson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elvin Parson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parson
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Parson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elvin Parson, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Parson graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Parson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elvin Bernard Parson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elvin B. Parson practice?
- Dr. Elvin Parson has 1 office location.
Dr. Elvin Parson practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.