A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elvio Conte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elvio Conte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Conte graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Dr. Conte has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Conte accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elvio S. Conte practice?
Dr. Elvio Conte practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.