A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elvira Bautista Acosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elvira Bautista Acosta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elvira Bautista Acosta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Bautista Acosta graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Bautista Acosta has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elvira Bautista Acosta MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elvira Bautista Acosta practice?
- Dr. Elvira Bautista Acosta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elvira Bautista Acosta practices Family Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Family Physicians.