A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elvira Acosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elvira Acosta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Acosta
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Acosta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elvira Acosta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Acosta graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Acosta has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elvira B Acosta MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elvira B. Acosta practice?
- Dr. Elvira Acosta has 1 office location.
Dr. Elvira Acosta practices Family Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Family Physicians.