A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elvira Acosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elvira Acosta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Acosta
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Acosta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elvira Acosta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Acosta graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Acosta has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elvira B Acosta MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elvira B. Acosta practice?
- Dr. Elvira Acosta has 1 office location.
Dr. Elvira Acosta practices Family Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Family Physicians.