A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elvira Lang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elvira Lang, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Clot Removal (Thrombectomy)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiography
- Pathologic Constriction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Lang graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elvira Valentina Lang MD and PHD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Elvira V. Lang practice?
- Dr. Elvira Lang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elvira Lang practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.