A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elvira Lang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elvira Lang, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Clot Removal (Thrombectomy)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiography
- Pathologic Constriction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Lang graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elvira Valentina Lang MD and PHD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Elvira V. Lang practice?
- Dr. Elvira Lang has 1 office location.
Dr. Elvira Lang practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.