Dr. Elvira Pasmanik MD Patient Reviews

3.3
  • 4 reviews

January 16th, 2014
senior
Even though you have an appointment with Dr. Elvira Pasmanik, be prepared to spend 2 or 3 hours waiting for Doctor to see you. The waiting room is always crowded. The doctor is always in hurry and keeps forgetting details. Never discusses result of blood test or other exams done outside of her office. She is sooo busy and do not have enough time for patients.

March 1st, 2012
A doctor that listen to your concerns.
Dr. Pasmanik is a doctor of compassion, a doctor that listens and not ready to rush you out of her office. One might say, "isn't that what a doctor sh ...

February 8th, 2012
Waste of time and money
Insincere and uncaring. I was told to go to my primary doctor or a specialist or buy some over the counter aid as she's not my primary doctor when I mentioned an additional health issue. I was not even examined. All that this doctor did was to take notes of what I told her and give me a piece of prescription that I cannot fill due to the quantity of pills being above insurance coverage. When I called back to get my prescription fixed, my request was refused so I need to go to another doctor.Having gone to this doctor turned out to be simply waste of time and money for me.Very displeased.

October 19th, 2011
long waiting times
Overall a good doctor, but too long a wait every time I have been there. I have waited when I am early andgot a lectue about being late when I am late though I have still not been seen for over an hour. Had she not been a good doctor, I would have been gone long ago.