A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elvira Rios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elvira Rios is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elvira Rios, MD, PC is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rios graduated from Escuela de Medicina, San Juan Bautista.
Dr. Rios has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elvira Rios MD and PC is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elvira Rios practice?
- Dr. Elvira Rios has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elvira Rios practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Primary Care Doctors.