A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elvira Tolentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elvira Tolentino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tolentino
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Tolentino Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolentino graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tolentino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- United Regional Health Care System - South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elvira Panganiban Tolentino MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elvira P. Tolentino practice?
- Dr. Elvira Tolentino has 1 office location.
Dr. Elvira Tolentino practices Family Medicine near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Primary Care Doctors.