A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elvira Tolentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elvira Tolentino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolentino graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tolentino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- United Regional Health Care System - South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elvira Panganiban Tolentino MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elvira P. Tolentino practice?
- Dr. Elvira Tolentino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elvira Tolentino practices Family Medicine near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Family Physicians.