A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elvira Tolentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elvira Tolentino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tolentino
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tolentino Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolentino graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tolentino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- United Regional Health Care System - South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elvira Panganiban Tolentino MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elvira P. Tolentino practice?
- Dr. Elvira Tolentino has 1 office location.
Dr. Elvira Tolentino practices Family Medicine near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Family Physicians.