Overall Review

October 21st, 2015
I LOVE DR TOLENTINO.....SHE IS ALWAYS VERY PERSONABLE AND REMEMBERS ALOT ABOUT ME THAT ISNT DOCUMENTED! JUST HAVENT SEEN HER IN A WHILE.

September 15th, 2013
Very intelligent, caring, compassionate doctor!!!
Doctor Tolentino has always been the kind of doctor you would hope to have. She is intelligent, compassionate and very caring. She spends time with me going over every problem I bring to her and I always get a fast accurate diagnosis. She asks about my children, (whose names she remembers), my grandchildren and my life in general and makes me feel that I'm important to her and not just another patient. I trust her implicitly and I have, and will continue to refer her to my family members and friends.

June 21st, 2011
Very Caring!!!!!!!!!
I have been a patient of Dr Tolentinos for at least the past 15 years. She has always shown compassion, understanding and has always listened. She never fails to sit and go over all past and current medical conditions. There may be times I have to wait longer to see her, but I am ok with that because I know she is giving all her patients the same treatment.

March 12th, 2011
Caring Doctor
Dr Tolentino really took her time with me and she tries to explain as good as she can.She is VERY caring and I feel her compassion and her need for helping me as her patient.Im happy I found her after all these "wanna be doctors" who are only care for their pay checks.Im sure she wont let go until we find whats wrong with me.God bless Dr Tolentino

January 8th, 2011
horrible
My mother and I did not get a chance to even say one word to describe our condition this this physician. She simply said that my mother needed to obtain blood for a routine check-up, but she was unwilling to listen to other problems that my mother had. I wouldn't let her treat my dog ...