A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elvis Xhaferi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xhaferi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Xhaferi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Xhaferi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elvis Xhaferi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elvis Xhaferi practice?
- Dr. Elvis Xhaferi has 1 office location.
Dr. Elvis Xhaferi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Orthopedic Surgeons.