A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Peters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peters
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Peters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Peters, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Peters has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Seton Highland Lakes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol L Peters MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Carol L. Peters practice?
- Dr. Carol Peters has 6 office locations.
Dr. Carol Peters practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Little Falls, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Victorville, CA and Loma Linda, CA.
See Little Falls Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Little Falls Endocrinologists.