Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elwaleed Ahmed
Dr. Elwaleed Ahmed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ahmed is affiliated with Dignity Health St Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center, Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center and Providence Park Hospital Novi. He speaks English.
Dr. Elwaleed Ahmed has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Elwaleed Ahmed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Ramakant Sharma
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi20
Dr. Ahmad Aldeiri
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi
Dr. Richard Sue
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi23