A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elwood Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elwood Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Cohen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- St Bernardine Med Ctr
- San Bernardino Mountains Community Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elwood Cohen DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elwood Cohen practice?
- Dr. Elwood Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elwood Cohen practices Family Medicine near Lake Arrowhead, CA.
See Lake Arrowhead Primary Care Doctors.