Dr. Elwood Kronick MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 23rd, 2015
He is the Best of the Best.

March 19th, 2015
He is the best doc ever

January 15th, 2014
I have been a patient of Dr. kronick for over 10yr he listens to my concern He alway kind and knowledgeable.you want be able to find a more kind heart person or doctor.

May 24th, 2010
I recently switched from Kaiser. I was delighted to have a normal Dr. again.Dr. Kronick had me come into his office first and answer questions. I then went on to be examined. He even performed a ultra sound as an extra precaution. At Kaiser they tried to tell me that I only needed annual exams bi annually. Dr. Kronick made a good point...If they miss something it will be 4 years unnoticed if they actually catch it next time.I thought he was great. Highly recommend.

September 22nd, 2009
Teacher- Previouse Client
5 years ago I met Dr. Kronick while undergoing some infertility treatments in order to get pregnant for the first time. Dr. Kronick was always kind and took his time with me. After 5 months of trying, I got pregnant on my own, during a break from treatment. Dr. Kronick was the one who called me directly with my lab results to let me know that I was indeed pregnant. I was overjoyed. I delived a healthy baby girl and then got pregnant naturally one year later- and I delivered a healthy little boy. My children are now 5 and 3 and they keep me very busy. Today, 5 years later I realized that one of my students in my 7th grade English/History class is Dr. Kronick's grand-daughter. What a small world. I got a huge smile on my face when I realized this connection and when I though of the wondeful experience I had with Dr. Kronick and his staff.