A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elwyn Loh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elwyn Loh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Loh graduated from Stanford University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elwyn Yuan Loh MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elwyn Y. Loh practice?
- Dr. Elwyn Loh has 1 office location.
Dr. Elwyn Loh practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near South San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Internists and South San Francisco Oncologists.