A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ely Brand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ely Brand, Gynecologic Oncologist,Gynecologic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brand
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ely Brand, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brand graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Brand has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ely Brand MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ely Brand practice?
- Dr. Ely Brand has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ely Brand practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Hollywood Oncologists.