A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ely Brand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ely Brand, Gynecologic Oncologist,Gynecologic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ely Brand, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brand graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Brand has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ely Brand MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ely Brand practice?
- Dr. Ely Brand has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ely Brand practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Hollywood Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Hollywood Oncologists.