A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ely Pelta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ely Pelta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ely Pelta, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelta graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pelta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ely D Pelta MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ely D. Pelta practice?
- Dr. Ely Pelta has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ely Pelta practices Psychiatry near Coral Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL and Davie, FL.
See Coral Springs Psychiatrists.