A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ely Pelta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ely Pelta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pelta
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pelta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ely Pelta, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelta graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pelta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ely D Pelta MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ely D. Pelta practice?
- Dr. Ely Pelta has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ely Pelta practices Psychiatry near Coral Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL and Davie, FL.
See Coral Springs Psychiatrists.