Psychiatrist

Jul 21st, 2016

Compassionate, caring, intellectual and truthful...followed him to Miami from Coral Springs, truly an amazing doctor

by Erin Brucato on Jun 17th, 2016

The best psychiatrist I have ever been to!

by Maria Romero on Jun 7th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Pelta for over 8 years. I will not change him for another. When he moved to N. Miami from Coral Springs I did not think twice I see him in N. Miami from Coral Springs. I trust him above and beyond with my medical health issues and he is focus with my visits and he will take as long as permitted to work with my medical needs. His bedside manner is excellent. I would recommend him 100&.

Jake's Review show details Jake's Review
by Jake Jones on Jan 15th, 2016

Dr Pelta has been the greatest Doctor I've ever had in my life. His patience and understanding will NEVER be matched

Great Provider show details Great Provider
by Violet P. on Dec 16th, 2015

Sexual abuser? Dr. Pelta has been a great medical provider for me. Never once has he ever been out of line or behaved unethically. It surprises me to read that he might have abused someone. This is a persons career that you are writing about not just an angry text. Looking from all the reviews he does not have a habit of being inappropriate. When writing such a horrible thing why is it necessary to hide behind an X, just leave your name and not bully online.

by Debra Beye Barwick on Oct 7th, 2015

Dr. Pelta cares, talks to you and offers opinion. I have seen him for 10 years and will follow him to Miami.

Professional, Compassionate, Dedicated show details Professional, Compassionate, Dedicated
Sep 11th, 2015

Dr. Pelta is a dedicated professional whose approach takes into account all aspects of your diagnosis. I never feel rushed when speaking to him. Although his new location takes some getting used to, in terms of making an appointment, I am very grateful that he is still able to see his Coral Springs clients.

Aug 8th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Pelta for 15 years and he is the best psychiatrist I have ever seen. He is caring, compassionate and smart. He helped me through some extremely rough periods when another doctor I was seeing couldn't. I have recommended him to several friends and family members and would continue to do so.

Aug 6th, 2015

Nice but wasted years of my life with wrong diagnosis. Now being treated successfully by another Dr.

Jul 17th, 2015

excellent

Jul 8th, 2015

Dr. Pelta has saved my life. He listens, is professional and trustworthy. I've been seeing him for two years and would highly recommend him.

Mar 22nd, 2015

COMPASSIONATE AND CARING

Exceptional Doctor show details Exceptional Doctor
by KG on Jan 30th, 2014

Dr.Pelta one of the very few compassionate and extremely knowledgable phsicians in his field of medical expertise. Upon reading other individual's comments, it appears that the wait time prior to appointments is the biggest complaint. While I understand it can be a huge inconveince for many people, The time he spends with each of his patient's is extremely out of the norm for the majority of psychiatrists and it is imperative in terms of properly diagnosing and treating each of his patient's. In the event you have to wait, Dr.Pelta is well worth it!!!

by Beth Aronson-Mendelsohn on Jan 4th, 2014

Dr. Pelta Truly cares about his patients;) I would recommend him 100%

by Debbie Q. Hoffman on Sep 17th, 2013

Dr. Pelta is an excellent doctor. I was very unstable when I first went to him. I had just found stage 4 cancer successfully. Even though the cancer was in remission. In the process I had lost my job, my Mom had been terminally ill and passed away during my illness. I had been to several doctors and been prescribed serveral types of medicine. Dr. Pelta was the only doctor that actually gave me hope. My husband and I both felt such confidence as he was most professional and spent the time needed to get to know him. I call him my hero.

Exceptional physician show details Exceptional physician
Jun 8th, 2013

Dr. Pelta is an exceptional physician. He has a nice way of making you feel at ease during stressful times. I see Dr. Pelta periodically like I would my internist or cardiologist. Cannot say enough wonderful things about this physician. .

by Linda B on Feb 13th, 2013

A sincere, kind, caring physician who is very knowledgable about his specialty. He cares, gives you his undivided attention and addresses your most pressing issues. They don't make doctors like this anymore. I highly recommend him and travel an hour to see him, which is well worth the effort!

They are not flexible with appointments show details They are not flexible with appointments
Aug 27th, 2012

I just tried to make an appointment as a new patient and the latest time they will take a new patient is 3:30. What do you do if you work?

Awsome Doctor show details Awsome Doctor
Aug 24th, 2012

I've been a patient for many years after seeing numerous psychiatrists and Dr. Pelta is the most caring and kind man I have worked with. He worked to get me on the right meds to ease my depression. I have recommended him to friends and coworkers.

Dr.Pelta is the best at what he does show details Dr.Pelta is the best at what he does
Jul 11th, 2012

He helped me immensely and is one of the best doctors I've ever come across. He has helped me recover from depression and saved me from ect treatments with his dilligence. I cannot say enough about this man. If you are looking for a caring doctor this is the one. As for the complaints about his staff, he has a new staff now. I found them to always be nice and caring.

the best show details the best
Feb 23rd, 2012

His office staff Jackie is so awesome that I want to come back just to see her! Dr Pelta and Jackie made me feel great

Dec 27th, 2011

the greatest. he helped me throught the hardest times

RUDE STAFF show details RUDE STAFF
Sep 6th, 2011

This is the office of a very kind Doctor (Phychiatrist). His staff is rude, uncaring and pushed me into a full blown panic attacj. How people like that work with people who have enough emotional problems is almost cruel. I am going back for 1 more appointment to get my medication, and then leaving the Practice after that. I was seeing the nurse practioner, she left and I am forced to see a new doctor. I have no job and no insurance. I have to pay the extra money to get an additional refill which had been promised to me by my prior clinician.

Jun 9th, 2011

Outstanding Doctor....

Dr. Pelta I wish every MD could have 1/4 of your intelligence. show details Dr. Pelta I wish every MD could have 1/4 of your intelligence.
May 24th, 2011

If you need to see a qualified, terrific psychiatrist make an appointment to see Dr. Pelta he is the best.

The BEST show details The BEST
Apr 22nd, 2011

Dr. Pelta is one of the best doctors I've ever encountered. He truly cares about his patients and gives the best care available.

Feb 21st, 2011

Took over an hour and a half to see him for a 15 min appt, one of the worst experiences ever!Just be ready to wait if u see him

Jan 8th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Pelta for almost 2 years. He is very caring and intelligent. He is one of the best doctors I have ever met.

Dec 20th, 2010

Extremely rude (sarcastic, passive aggressive, reprimanding, slamming down the phone!) office staff. Very traumatic experience trying to communicate with them. Is Dr. Pelta aware of how his staff treats his clientele?

Dr. Pelta is the bomb show details Dr. Pelta is the bomb
Apr 29th, 2010

I would take a greyhound bus 14 hours just for a 30 minute appointment with Ely... he is the best Psychiatrist I have been to in 13 years. Only HE could make a nutjob like me feel "normal"! Muchos Gracias!!!

Rude Staff - Abandoned in Crisis! show details Rude Staff - Abandoned in Crisis!
by peter on Nov 20th, 2008

His "Gatekeeper" is the devil incarnate! I was ignored in crisis for 8 weeks! Dr. Pelta may not even know! Watch out for his she-devil!!!!!!!

The best show details The best
by Billy on Feb 10th, 2008

excellent, great bedside manner, helped in a crisis