A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ely Sebastian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Sebastian graduated from Medical School;; Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos: Lima, Peru.
Dr. Sebastian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ely Marlon Sebastian MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ely M. Sebastian practice?
- Dr. Ely Sebastian has 1 office location.
Dr. Ely Sebastian practices Surgery near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Surgeons.