A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ely Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ely Shapiro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ely Shapiro, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Shapiro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ely Shapiro MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ely Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Ely Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Ely Shapiro practices Otolaryngology near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Otolaryngologists.