A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ely Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ely Shapiro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ely Shapiro, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Shapiro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shapiro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ely Shapiro practice?
Dr. Ely Shapiro practices Otolaryngology near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Otolaryngologists.