Dr. Ely Tamano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ely Tamano?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2017

Kind and caring.

All that my Dementia/Alz plagued husband had been looking for. We found a friend we trust.

August 17th, 2016

Have My Brain Back...

I'm dealing with chronic pain & major depression that's related to several issues including 2 parents who were recently put in nursing homes. Dr. Tomano was outstanding in listening to my issues. I had tried every anti-depressant known to man with nothing but side effects and no help. I was prescribed a new medication Viibryd and within days I was feeling much better, after a month I am my old self again. This medication I cannot say enough good things about it especially no side effects well except one, my libido... It has me chasing my wife around the house because I'm so aroused and feeling so good. Dr. Tomano is a true gift from God and has made me enjoy life again. He helped with my chronic pain and severe depression, I would recommend him to anyone dealing with depression or other issues.

September 2nd, 2014

Very Disappointed

I was extremely disappointed in Dr. Tamano. I was 15 minutes late to my appointment because I got lost. When I got there he had already called the front desk and said he could not see me. I drove from Missouri to Kansas to see him! And he won't let me schedule any future appointments! Do not recommend him to new patients!

August 14th, 2014

I went to Dr Tamano at a very critical time in my life. He spent a considerable amount of time evaluating me and came up with a completely different diagnosis than I had recieved before. It took some time but with his treatment, care and concern, I found myself a making great strides and accomplishing great things in my personal life. I stopped seeing him because I could not tolerate the condescending, rude office staff. I desperately want to see him but I can't get past the front office staff. They treated me in a judgemental manner, made me feel diminished in spite of all of the progress in was making.

May 22nd, 2014

Hospital Visits

I was admitted to the hospital. I saw him at least twice out six days while inptient. He was very demanding and, redirecting My answers. There are many incorrect statements in his dictation.

November 19th, 2013

Mixed Bag

After more than a year of visits, Dr. Tamano was still unable to remember the details I had provided about my past health history and treatment. I spent a great deal of my allotted time answering questions I had already answered several times before. At times, Dr. Tamano seemed scattered, impatient, irritated and unable to filter his own (sometimes harsh) responses, which was very damaging to me as a patient.

April 26th, 2013

Awesome, very effective doctor.

June 16th, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Tamano - would not say this for just any psychiatrist.

November 19th, 2010

An honest and trustworthy psychiatrist

Dr. Tamano will take the time to interview you and find out your full history. His evaluations are right on the money and he diagnosed me when no one else knew what direction to go.

October 11th, 2010

A psychiatrist who CARES

I have a long history with psychiatrists and most of them stay detached to avoid transference issues. Dr Tamano is that rare doctor who lets me see the concern in his eyes, who listens intently and allows me options. I am thankful to God that I found this unusual man.

October 1st, 2010

Great Psychiatrist

I found Dr. Tamano to be a great doctor. He took time to listen to my clinical and situational symptoms and explained the treatment options with me before deciding on treatment. I would not hesitate to refer my friends of family to Dr. Tamano and in fact have already done so.

September 3rd, 2010

Horrible Dr.

Dr. didn't listen to me or beleive me. Based his entire diagnosis on what my STBX wife was saying.