Dr. Ely Tamano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ely Tamano?

Kind and caring.

Posted on July 26th, 2017

All that my Dementia/Alz plagued husband had been looking for. We found a friend we trust.

Have My Brain Back...

Posted on August 17th, 2016

I'm dealing with chronic pain & major depression that's related to several issues including 2 parents who were recently put in nursing homes. Dr. Tomano was outstanding in listening to my issues. I had tried every anti-depressant known to man with nothing but side effects and no help. I was prescribed a new medication Viibryd and within days I was feeling much better, after a month I am my old self again. This medication I cannot say enough good things about it especially no side effects well except one, my libido... It has me chasing my wife around the house because I'm so aroused and feeling so good. Dr. Tomano is a true gift from God and has made me enjoy life again. He helped with my chronic pain and severe depression, I would recommend him to anyone dealing with depression or other issues.

Very Disappointed

Posted on September 2nd, 2014

I was extremely disappointed in Dr. Tamano. I was 15 minutes late to my appointment because I got lost. When I got there he had already called the front desk and said he could not see me. I drove from Missouri to Kansas to see him! And he won't let me schedule any future appointments! Do not recommend him to new patients!

Posted on August 14th, 2014

I went to Dr Tamano at a very critical time in my life. He spent a considerable amount of time evaluating me and came up with a completely different diagnosis than I had recieved before. It took some time but with his treatment, care and concern, I found myself a making great strides and accomplishing great things in my personal life. I stopped seeing him because I could not tolerate the condescending, rude office staff. I desperately want to see him but I can't get past the front office staff. They treated me in a judgemental manner, made me feel diminished in spite of all of the progress in was making.

Hospital Visits

Posted on May 22nd, 2014

I was admitted to the hospital. I saw him at least twice out six days while inptient. He was very demanding and, redirecting My answers. There are many incorrect statements in his dictation.

Mixed Bag

Posted on November 19th, 2013

After more than a year of visits, Dr. Tamano was still unable to remember the details I had provided about my past health history and treatment. I spent a great deal of my allotted time answering questions I had already answered several times before. At times, Dr. Tamano seemed scattered, impatient, irritated and unable to filter his own (sometimes harsh) responses, which was very damaging to me as a patient.

Awesome, very effective doctor.

Posted on April 26th, 2013

I would recommend Dr. Tamano - would not say this for just any psychiatrist.

Posted on June 16th, 2012

An honest and trustworthy psychiatrist

Posted on November 19th, 2010

Dr. Tamano will take the time to interview you and find out your full history. His evaluations are right on the money and he diagnosed me when no one else knew what direction to go.

A psychiatrist who CARES

Posted on October 11th, 2010

I have a long history with psychiatrists and most of them stay detached to avoid transference issues. Dr Tamano is that rare doctor who lets me see the concern in his eyes, who listens intently and allows me options. I am thankful to God that I found this unusual man.

Great Psychiatrist

Posted on October 1st, 2010

I found Dr. Tamano to be a great doctor. He took time to listen to my clinical and situational symptoms and explained the treatment options with me before deciding on treatment. I would not hesitate to refer my friends of family to Dr. Tamano and in fact have already done so.

Horrible Dr.

Posted on September 3rd, 2010

Dr. didn't listen to me or beleive me. Based his entire diagnosis on what my STBX wife was saying.