Dr. Elyce Hope Cardonick MD and FACOG is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elyce Cardonick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elyce Cardonick is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elyce Cardonick, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardonick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cardonick has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cardonick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elyce H. Cardonick practice?
Dr. Elyce Cardonick practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Willingboro, NJ.
See Camden Family Physicians, Camden Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Camden Pediatricians.