A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Kearns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Kearns is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kearns
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kearns Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Kearns, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kearns graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Kearns has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Duxbury Counseling Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Elyce Kearns MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. M E. Kearns practice?
- Dr. M Kearns has 1 office location.
Dr. M Kearns practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Duxbury, MA.
See Duxbury Psychiatrists and Duxbury Child Psychiatrists.