A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elyn Ring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Ring graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Ring has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cortland Regional Medical Center
- Auburn Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ring accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 39 plans
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 13 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elyn L. Ring practice?
Dr. Elyn Ring practices Internal Medicine near Cortland, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY.
See Cortland Internists.