A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elysa Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elysa Shaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elysa Shaw, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elysa H Shaw MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elysa H. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Elysa Shaw has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elysa Shaw practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Maricopa, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Chandler Family Physicians.