Dr. Elyse Glaser MD Patient Reviews

2.8

• Good
  • Bad

April 5th, 2015
worst endocrinologist I've ever been to in my life
she is the worst doctor I've ever been to in my life. Go at your own risk. She will make fun of you even while you're talking and tell you to shut up. Who does that? She's an idiot in my opinion.

May 27th, 2014
never again
i will never again go to this dr.again. The whole reason i was going to her was to get my diabetes under control. The first visit was fine the follow up was a nightmare she was rude and said that i was noncompliant and she told me to take my meds a certain way the first visit then i went back and she said she never said that. i got very upset and walked out on her and she had the guts to asked me if i planned on a return visit . i just laughed in her face and said what a joke and a waste of money for myself and my insurance co.l called my insurance co and filed a complaint with them on her. After reading these prior reviews that her other patients wrote on her i know it was not just me, she needs to retire and get out of the medical field before she causes somebody a great deal of harm or more.

May 4th, 2012
DrDr. G. Glaser is An Exceptional Doctor and Probably Should Be at the Mayo Clinic
I have had the fortunate opportunity or having Dr. Glaser as my physician for the last 20 or more years. I have lived on the west coast as well as the midwest and southeast and by far Dr. Glaser and her staff are the most compassionate and knowledgagle group of medical professionals. The Atlanta Metro area is so fortunate to have her practice in this area as I am sure she could be practicing at the Mayo Clinic or some other distinguished medical community. Her long time staff member Chris is also an exceptional professional in her own right. She is always willing to go the extra mile ro assist with filling prescriptions, scheduling appointment and just listening to a patient's issues.We all as patients are just so very blessed to have Dr. Glaser take care of our medical needs.Thanks Dr. Glaser and Chris.

December 28th, 2011
My friend was not diagnosed correctly
My friend who recently switched from Dr. Glacer to another doctor found out that she has a tumor on her pituitary gland which has caused all of her symptoms of diabetes. Had she not switched doctors she could have died as the tumor is wrapped around her carotid artery. Ms. Glacer kept prescribing more and more insuline which made her sick so she finally stopped taking it all. My friend said Ms. Glacer was mean and hateful and accused her of being the problem by not following the correct diet when she in fact was. Thank God she switched to the new doctor who has diagnosed her immediately yet now she must go through chemo and surgery and we pray to God she will survive.

September 16th, 2011
Dr G. is wonderful. I have never had a problem with her. Now if she tells you to do something and then when you come back you did not do it she will say something to you which she should cause with out the info she can not treat you correctly. She is also very caring and she truly listens even if the proble is not in her area. I would not change Dr's and I have never had a problem with the staff they have always been very nice and that includes front office and the Nurses... Thanks Dr G.

August 18th, 2011
The very first visit the Dr. made a smart comment and from that moment I didn't like them. I went ahead and continued to see them but started to have financial trouble. They recently sent me a Dr./Patient termination letter which was fine with me (I only owed them $40). If a Dr. won't work with you when you are in financial trouble then it is best to find one that will.

August 18th, 2011
THIS IS A HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE DOCTOR
This woman's medical license should be taken away from her. I've been to a lot of bad doctors before but never one as STRANGE as this woman and her practice. First of all, like the other reviewers have stated, Chris is a nighmare. She will insist that your name is not your name...that you don't have an appt when you do....all kinds of strange things...she will write things in your chart that didn't happen and then the dr will argue with you, and then she's rude as can be. So, you think what's up with her? Then, you meet Dr. Glaser. OMG. Don't even start to describe your symptoms to her in any detail because she will tell you to "Shut Up." I dismissed her words the first time but then she did it again....and then again. It got worse after that but there isn't room here to describe the whole ordeal. I walked out of her office feeling bewildered. It was not until I read some of the other reviewer's bad experiences on the internet about this doctor that I felt relieved that I wasn't crazy with what I had been through there. I have even noticed that she has had a lot of the bad reviews taken down from various sites over the years. BE WARNED to stay away.

August 3rd, 2011
Provides little, if any, follow-up; patient is left feeling somewhat alone and not understood; Goes through the motions, but does not live up to what a doctor should be to a patient. Disappointed! :(

May 23rd, 2011
Barbara Stephens
I have never met a more caring and concerned physician in my 58 years of living. I have never been herded through her office like cattle with a number on my ear as I have in several other doctor's offices. Her diagnosis and treatment of my conditions over the years have been right on!

January 13th, 2011
An Exceptional Knowledgeable and Nuturing Doctor
Dr. Glaser and her staff are extremely professional and caring. They go the extra mile to respond to questions and honor your time with appointments. This is not the kind of office nor doctor that treats the patient like a number.She knows her field and is able to apply it to your illness.Dr. Glaser also is willing to take time to answer questions related to your diagnosis as well as any other questions you might have. Again, you are not treated like a number to gotten in and out.She has been my doctor for over 20 years and I highly recommend her to anyone seeking a physician in her speciality area.

April 2nd, 2010
Chris is the problem !!!!
Dr. Glaser is an awesome Dr. However ,her Office staff and we all know who I'm talking about" Chris " Is rude ,and just plain nasty to deal with. I have never sat in the waiting room without hearing one of the patient's complaining about her . My experience with her has been a nightmare.I think she would be happy to run off all DR. Glaser's patient's.Come on Dr. Glaser get a Clue !!!!

March 20th, 2009
Most uncaring impersonal physician
One would hope a female physician would have compassion, a gentle demeanor, and a soft side. This doctor shouldn't treat a rabid animal. She has NO compassion. She expects her patients to bow down to her. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone. How she stays in business in amazing! For what she put our family through, she should only find a physician as miserable as she.