A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elyse Harrop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elyse Harrop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elyse Harrop, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrop graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harrop accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elyse H. Harrop practice?
Dr. Elyse Harrop practices Dermatology near Medford, NJ.
See Medford Dermatologists.